goinMegha, 19th march 2017.
Irrespective of the number of zeros you have in your salary, you can have an amazing work wardrobe.
So I am taking up this opportunity to share 8 essential items a professional woman needs to create a classic yet stylish appeal through her closet collection.
Essential # 1
White button down Shirt
• The white shirt must be well fitted, crisp and ironed
• Do not embrace non white inner wear.
• Wear it with pencil skirts, trousers or under a shift dress.
• It goes well with grey, brown and pastel shades.
Essential # 2
- Heels are the best hack with shift dresses.
- Go for different colors.
- Combine it with a blazer/cardigan if you wish to dress up a little.
Essential # 3
• Can be paired up with skirts, dresses and trousers.
• Wear it with high-rise bottom to add definition to the waist and overall look.
Essential # 4
3 Basic Accessories
• Scarf: it pairs up the best with blazers and pencil skirts.
• Neutral belt: it adds an appeal to your look and adds that chic factor to your personality.
• Classy watch: make sure that you have a leather/silver watch as it adds a wow factor to your work attire.
Essential # 5
• Adopt Black and brown bags for work as they fit better with the work dress.
Essential # 6
Classic Black pumps
• They justify the word CLASSY and go well with everything- skirts, trousers, and shift dress.
• Don’t forget to choose a comfortable length.
Essential # 7
• It must fit you, but make sure that it’s not too tight on the waist.
• You can enhance the look by adding a waist belt, scarf or a simple necklace.
• Simple is the best choice to make.
Essential # 8
• Trousers/pants go well with beautiful sleeveless blouses.
• Go with basic shades of black, white, beige, gray. Avoid very bright colors like orange, yellow, etc. Never forget black!
• Make sure the trousers/pants are high enough on the waist .
I hope this will help you with your office dressing hacks. Stay connected to www.trendinclinedblog.wordpress.com for more articles.